- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Family therapy
- Child, adolescent therapies
- Student assistance programs at area schools
- Yearly community depression and anxiety screenings
- Targeted case management services for mentally retarded individuals and their families
- Intensive case management/administrative case management for the mentally ill
To reach Staunton Clinic’s central intake department, call 412.749.7341, Mon. - Fri. The intake worker will perform a comprehensive assessment of the person's needs over the telephone, schedule an initial evaluation, or make an appropriate referral. He/she can also answer any questions about Staunton's services, including those about payment or insurance authorizations.
Adult inpatient psychiatric units are located at Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley.
Our inpatient units are specially designed to provide evaluation and treatment for patients aged 18 and above who are experiencing any of a wide variety of psychiatric disorders. Treatment is provided by a multidisciplinary team, which is led by a psychiatrist.
The R.N. case manager at Heritage Valley Beaver coordinates all admissions to the hospital's inpatient psychiatric unit. To reach the R.N. case manager, please call 724.773.7111.
A support group
for family members of the mentally ill meets on a regular basis at Heritage Valley Sewickley.
To learn more about Staunton Clinic click here.